.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Post: Spooky Tech from Google Blogs.


This is where it all happens, ladies and gentlemen. (Trust me. I know what I'm doing.)


by Louis Bertrand Shalako

c2011

All Rights Reserved


Here are a few snippets of raw data from the past week, all of which require some analysis or simply chucking altogether as irrelevant. This is because I haven't posted anything since about the 22nd of the month. People still find the Shalako Publishing blog with some regularity.

Audience: Page Hits.Poland 18 Canada 14 Russia 7 Sudan 5 Slovenia 5 Taiwan 3 Vietnam 3 Germany 2 United Arab Emirates 1 Brazil 1

There is some pretty neat tech behind the audience and traffic analysis here at Shalako Publishing. There is data on traffic sources, and the types of browsers that people are using. Also, I'm a little startled to discover that people still use my free weebly.com website. That's because I never go there. It's too static, a place where nothing ever changes.

Even so, someone must be finding it when they Google me, (or whatever search engine they use,) and someone must be clicking on the links.

Pageviews by Browsers
Internet Explorer 63 (87%) Firefox 6 (8%) Chrome 1 (1%) Opera 1 (1%) Safari 1 (1%)

Pageviews by Operating Systems Windows 70 (98%) Other Unix 1 (1%)

Presumably one percent of operating systems are 'Top Secret.'

I have to admit, it's a little spooky to see all these blips on the radar screen, and to wonder if that's some guy in Russia looking into the other side of that screen, right 'now,' as the program states.

You got to wonder what the heck they are thinking, eh?

C'mon, man, buy a book. You know you want to.

-louis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the blog posts, art or editing.