.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year's Revolutions.

by Louis Bertrand Shalako

c2010

All Rights Reserved


Here are a few New Year's, er; 'revolutions.'

I would like to better understand the systems at my disposal. I clicked on the wrong thing and now all of a sudden I'm getting ISBN notifications...what the?

I need to spend one more minute on a submission and not miss that one little thing.

I need to read a book once in a while!

I need a place to live. Some secret lair from whence I could direct the revolution...

I need to let a story sit for about a week, and study it some more.

I need to write at least one more novel this year and one fairly long short story per week.

I need to get out of here once in a while. Seriously, locking yourself in the basement for a year is not good, no matter what the goal or reason.

I must get dad into an old age home by hook or by crook.

I need to get rid of nineteen tonnes of junk and somehow keep that piece of shit car on the road...

I wouldn't mind a girlfriend, as long as she doesn't make a pest of herself.

I should try not to be such a grumpy old bastard. Honestly, I'm really not that old.

I got to find some hope, or some optimism, or something somewhere.

I don't want to leap into things impulsively, or desperately.

Other than that, I don't know what to say. I probably missed a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the blog posts, art or editing.